Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

I am so thankful for the children that God has given to Aaron and me. They are so thoughtful and so sweet and made sure that their mommy had a great Mother's Day. They made all of these special gifts for me, took me to lunch at Macaroni Grill, and to Freckles for dessert. I even got in a little bit of a nap. They were so proud of the things they made that I thought I would show them off on here:



This is Sammy's card. If you will notice in the corner, it says Free. I asked him what was "free" and he said he didn't know. They made these in church and it was supposed to be coupons.

This is Henry's card. I hope you can read the poem inside, because it is very sweet. If you are like me, I always treasure the things with their hand or foot prints, something to remember how small they are. He also gave me a container of lotion that he decorated on the outside.


Here is the flower that Sadie made me. Lizzy made the snow globe w/ the flower and glitter in the jar. Sophie painted the wooden angel and that is the jar of lotion of Henry.

This is the letter that came w/ Lizzy's gifts. I thought it was pretty funny! She drew many pictures of she and I together and gave me a card w/ coupons as well.

These are the coupons from Lizzy and Sadie. I'm not sure why this posted sideways, but I couldn't get them to rotate. I can't wait to cash my coupons!

My flowers from Sophie and the girls each made me a heart. I hope everyone else had a great Mother's Day, too!

1 comment:

liesel said...

The more kids you have, the more presents you get!!