Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sunday at Church

The girls got to stand up in front of the church and sing their Missionettes song and say a verse in both of the morning services on Sunday. Lizzy is in the Stars 3 program (blue shirt) and will have her Honor Star crowning in the Spring, which I have to say is a pretty big deal. There is a lot of work and memorization that goes into getting their Honor Star. Sadie is in Prims 2 (pink shirt) and Sophie is in Rainbows 2 (green shirt). The Missionettes and Royal Rangers programs at the church have really been a blessing to our family.





And, then during the evening the service, the oldest 3 were baptized by their children's pastor. I tried to get good shots, but this is the best I could get. Sammy went first:



Sadie was next:


And, last but not least, Lizzy:

It was such a blessing to have them approach Aaron and me about being baptized and then seeing them make such a profession of faith in Jesus. Every time I witness a baptism, this song plays through my head. I know that the "blessings" that God has given to Aaron and me "will never be the same again."



No comments: