Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Night

This year, we took the kids to downtown Broken Arrow to trick or treat. There was lots of candy and free stuff for everyone and the weather was perfect. Here are some pics of the kids before we left the house:




Our first stop was at a friend's house that we try to visit each year. She always has her front yard decorated w/ a "spook" house for the kids to go thru.

Silas was fascinated w/ the bubble machine:


As soon as the candy started going into his pumpkin, I couldn't keep his hands out of it. He was not happy w/ me here, because I kept taking it away from him. Eventually, I just gave in and let him eat whatever. I don't even want to think about how much candy he ate that night!



Walking thru downtown:



Sophie was a Nutcracker ballet dancer. She kept asking me the whole night if her lipstick was still on and if she needed more :)

Silas was tired of walking and ready to go home:

No comments: