Monday, December 21, 2009

Sammy turns 11!

I remember calling Aaron at work, telling him that I think it is time for us to go to the hospital. As soon as he walked through the door, my water broke. We drove to Saint Francis during rush hour traffic that Monday afternoon. When we finally arrived, the doctor came in and told me that this baby would weigh no more than 7 1/2 pounds max. After pushing for two hours, Aaron Samuel Jr. was born at 10:48 p.m. I can still remember the look on the doctor and the nurses faces when Sammy's head came out. He weighed 9 pounds 14 1/2 ounces. I love telling about Sammy's birth, because he was our miracle baby. In the Bible, Hannah named her son Samuel, because she asked the Lord for him. When the doctors said that is was not possible, God heard our prayers and was faithful to Aaron and me. Happy Birthday, Samuel, asked of the Lord! We love you very much!











No comments: