Thursday, October 23, 2008

Something Funny

I think it is funny that my children make a point to be home in time to watch Little House on the Prairie in the afternoon. It cracks me up, because most kids this age don't even know this show exists. So, we are driving home from piano lessons yesterday and they are asking me if we can please go straight home so that they don't miss their show. The episodes they are watching right now are of Laura and Nellie grown up and married. Nellie was pregnant and they were so excited that she was going to have the baby any day now. So, I told them one day before she had had the baby, that she had not one baby in her belly, but two. They didn't believe me, of course. When the episode finally came on of her having the twins, Sadie came up to me and asked me, "Do you know Nellie?" I thought this was so funny, because they don't realize how old these shows are. So, my children think I am friends w/ Laura and Nellie or something.

No comments: