Monday, June 8, 2009

6 on 6-6

Henry had his 6th birthday this past Saturday at my mom and dad's house. We grilled hot dogs and hamburgers and made home made ice cream and the kids had fun swimming in the new pool (it was too cold for the adults!).


My beautiful little man!
He really liked his birthday cake!

Henry is really into monster trucks right now, so mom made him this monster truck cake. I think she did a really good job on it!


Opening his new Bible. We gave each one of the children a Bible on their birthday when they started reading on their own.

I don't remember how many bowls of ice cream Sophie had!


Yes, Silas is wearing a pink swimmer diaper! They were left over from Sophie and I was not about to let them go to waste. He won't remember any of this.


They were all shivering, the water was sooo cold.



Happy Birthday, Henry! Mommy and Daddy are so glad that God sent you to our family! You are such a blessing!

No comments: