Friday, November 7, 2008

I've been tagged . .

My friend, Charissa, tagged me in her blog to give 7 random things about myself. So, here goes:

1. When Aaron and I were first married, I thought I never wanted to have any children (I now have 6).

2. I once took a hip hop dance class a few years ago for a couple of months (don't ask).

3. I love to play just about any sport.

4. When I was kid, I was hit by a pick-up truck while riding my bike. After I was hit, I just got up and got back on my bike and rode off. I laugh when I think about what those people must have been thinking.

5. I flunked Physics in college (don't know why I didn't get out of the class?)

6. I have had only one pedicure in my life.

7. I change and wash my sheets at least once a week (I know that that is a little extreme).

Maybe I'll tag someone on Facebook.

No comments: